This report identifies key trends related to the corporate disclosure of environmental and social practices – encompassing, among others, atmospheric emissions, water consumption, biodiversity policies, labor standards, human rights practices, and charitable and political contributions. The analysis is based on disclosure data included in annual reports, CSR reports and corporate websites as well as a literature review capturing relevant regulatory developments. The report is complemented by an interactive benchmarking tool providing data for 70+ environmental and social practices of publicly traded companies in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Key Findings Report | Interactive Dashboard- Coming Soon
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- ESG Rating and Ranking Initiatives -- A Necessary Evil?
- China Center Research Brief: All signs point to much stronger environmental protection in China
- Sustainability Practices 2017 Key Findings
- Environmental and Social Proposals in the 2017 Proxy Season
- Sustainability Practices Dashboard
- Governance Watch: SASB and The Future of Sustainability Reporting
- ESG Rating and Ranking Initiatives — A Necessary Evil?
- Sustainability in China: Multinationals in the Crosshairs
- Sustainability Reporting: Quality over Quantity
- ESG rating and ranking initiatives - a necessary evil?